My name is Tomer Avraham and I shall admit first, I’m absoloutly passionate about fluid dynamics and CFD.
CFD for me is a job (former Sr. Mechanical Analysis Specialist at Elisra – Elbit ltd. and co-founder of TAZ-Engineering For a total of 14 years of analysis experience). I have conducted my MSC degree at TAU, in the field of CFD. nonetheless, CFD is also a hobby, a passion and perhaps a pursue as it occupies me even on times it’s not directly practiced (Not to worry, I am married to an adorable wife, have two amazing children and a dog… 🙂 ).
I share a simple point of view which I call “my 5-C zone” for both my CFD practice and life in general:
- Consciousness – Make a vision of what my future shall be like. Construct a clear visualization of yourself achieving your goal keeping my self integrity.
- Commitment – Focus on the route of achieving my vision on a conscious positive (and fun…) level with as less distractions as possible, devoted to constantly taking action, knowing that the route to success is not a straight line but a devoted way of life which requires time and effort (my 10,000 and a lot more hours commitment to become an expert) , finding happiness in the route itself.
- Competence – The only way to live my vision is to acquire the skill and expertise and stay constantly evolving. This is only achieved by “having the grit”…
- Confidence – A decision I make and strengthen as I gain Competence.
- Community – Allays stay consciously connected to other people, giving and getting support and different point of views and perspectives. Networking and collaborating. Deeply respecting other people for their devotion and route to happiness (essentially, we all want to be happy ☺).
The aim of the blog is to share my CFD and fluid mechanics thoughts over quite a broad span of related topics. I guess the idea behind the decision to blog besides my tendency to share knowledge and an ever growing hunger for new insights is the opportunity to be able to do so without having to think whether it’s appropriate or not… it’s mine 😉
For company CFD and Thermal Analysis dedicated lecturing contact:
Email: Avr.Tomer@Gmail.com (no charge for e-mail/call consulting)
A book that taught me quit a lot about life: